- FREE group cycle rides with experienced guides
- explore local paths & parks - traffic free!
- no bike? - borrow one of ours
- dodgy bike? - get a free check up
- worried about hills or fitness? - we'll walk or wait
- nervous about bike skills? - get friendly advice
- length to suit you, enjoy a stop for drink & chat
John Bennett, Bournville resident & Push Bikes member explains:
We will go at the pace of the slowest, will walk when necessary, stop for refreshments and a chat. Everyone welcome - young or old. We will probably go out twice a week for a couple of hours. It will all depend on what you want to do, so please join in when you can.